Tuesday, September 13, 2011

sorry for the delay

I never updated you on the formal paperwork signing that was scheduled for Monday. Sorry! That meeting got moved to Wednesday. Lucy's birth mom is having more physical complications from the delivery than expected and she's had to go to several doctor's appointments. Please pray for her and her recovery. I know she is in a lot of pain right now physically. I can only imagine dealing with that on top of the emotions from the whole adoption placement as well. Please, pray for her.

Cam and I feel at peace with the paperwork that should be signed tomorrow. We have been texting and chatting over the phone with the birth mom and birth grandma (& great-grandma too for a minute). We feel that they are at peace with the decision at this point. Yay. I'll update when I know for sure about the papers. Until then, continue dreaming of what her sweet little face looks like. I'll share pictures when I know she can stay home for good. :)

Until then we will go back to staring at her, fighting over who gets to hold her, and just relaxing. Life is good right now, my friends. We are enjoying every second of our first born daughter. We know these days won't last so we will savor them. Praise God for the days we've had with her. Keep praying for everything to move forward and that we get many, many more days with her... maybe 18 years worth before she decides to fly the nest!

No comments:

Post a Comment