Saturday, September 17, 2011

meet lucy

I know you've waited to get your eyes on this sweet little girl. Thank you for your patience in waiting to see pictures. We were being cautious and waiting until the birth family signed their final paperwork. That means that we are out of the uncertain place not knowing if she would get to stay with us forever. Our adoption won't be final for months still, but she is ours.... for good. Praise God!

Meet Lucy Jane Wisdom


Isn't she perfect? This is one loved individual. We are so proud and honored to be her parents. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. She is BEAUTIFUL! What a wonderful addition to your family. I'd love to meet her when we come home to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim she is STUNNING! What a gorgeous baby! Congrats on your bundle of joy, enjoy every moment as I know you do with every bone in your body! Love that second pic too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH....i just wanta eat her!!! I am so so happy for you two...love you and love her...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, she is absolutely precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so ecstatic for you guys! This is so exciting and such a gift from God! Praise the Lord! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete