Saturday, September 24, 2011

neglected blog

hi.

I know it's been a while. I've neglected the blog. There is no doubt about it. I've had good reason though. My neglected blog means that my daughter has been given the attention and swooning she deserves. We've been doing a whole lot of snuggling and watching and caring for our precious little girl.

She went to the doctor on Wednesday for her two week check up. It's crazy that she is already older than two weeks. She is starting to change already. Her diapers that her skinny legs would swim in are already tighter. Her onesies are getting more snug. It's amazing. Don't worry, her double chin is growing (she started with that). The doctor said she looks great and that she is gaining the weight that she should be. I have really loved our doctors and the time they spend with us answering questions and just rambling about her daily happenings. I'm sure out of all that rambling on they get the info they are looking for. We've been very pleased with the support they have given us as far as the adoption goes. They have had many adopted patients before, so they are really great at helping guide us.

We have had so many wonderful, cozy days at home lately. I hate that Cam has gone back to work. I especially hate it because my nights can be really long at times. We miss him when he's gone though. I can't wait for his weekend each week!

We are having so much fun. We've had lots of fun photo sessions too. I have got to go... the girl is hungry. I'll try to be better with updates. Lucy is just the most important thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment