Friday, September 2, 2011

making a mess!

Why is it that when my house should be spotless and ready for me to come home with sweet baby girl and not have to lift a finger that it has been turned upside down? Why do I do that to myself. I am cleaning out cabinets, closets, bookshelves, and anything I can get my hands on. I'm anxious for this little life to be born. So, when I'm anxious I make messes. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I just do.

We have been very thankful that God has given peace and comfort in this time. I have been on edge this week (poor Cam) and just frustrated and almost in tears about everything. I trust God and know He has plans for us that we get to see the next part of soon. For that, we can't wait. Thank you for praying. Please keep praying. It was really nice for me to get through the work week. Now if she'd just come on my weekend, it would be oh-so-convenient!


1 comment:

  1. There are 2 reasons for your crazy mess! 1 is your busy personality (I know this because I too am busy and made my house a disaster right before Adalyn came home), and 2 is that wonderful instinct God gives us called nesting! Even though you and I haven't experienced a pregnancy it's still amazing how that innate need to prepare for the arrival of our child is so strong! Nest away my friend ~ and enjoy getting ready for your precious daughter!

    ReplyDelete