Sunday, September 25, 2011

The doctors say our sweet girl is doing great. After her first appointment she got her foot poked again. I appreciated the stylish bandage. I think she did too. She didn't even cry when they poked her. What a trooper!

She slept through her first hair washing at home. It cracked me up. It also cracked me up that Cam thought I had the water too hot, when really she was just peeing on him. :)


Her hair curls up after she gets a bath. Somehow it straightens back out when it's dry. I can't wait to see what her hair will be like... curly or straight, fro or not. I seriously can't wait. I hope it's crazy and a little fro-ish. I have no idea how to do that kind of hair, but I would truly love it.

Just thought you might want to see a few pictures. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha - isn't is funny that pee isn't as gross when in belongs to your own baby?? She is just beautiful... love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious pictures! Oh, and her hair will just get curlier and curlier for the next couple years. So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete