Sunday, April 29, 2012

Michael Jackson

Bad is a fan favorite around here. We go through spurts of listening to it a lot. Cameron has some pretty awesome dance moves. Come to think of it, Dain (my brother-in-law), does too.

Our girl likes it too. She requests it for her dance parties. She loves to dance and it's funny to watch her close the door sometimes so we don't watch. Yeah right, Emily, we know you aren't shy! Today she wanted to make a video on our computer. She got a bunch of toys and miscellaneous items and got started. I think she realized that she didn't have a storyline and that's when she called for daddy to come in and turn on the tunes. Don't worry, I have spared you from the 22 minutes and 42 seconds of video. Here is just a snippet.




If you have not yet met our Emily, here she is. She is spunky, funny, gorgeous, and oh-so strange. We love her to pieces!

3 comments:

  1. You have a SUPER STAR on your hands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this cracked me up. She is SO cute... and spicy... I like when she said it was 'getting so boring in here and no I'm not jokin'... haha... um, definitely your daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete