Sunday, April 15, 2012

more easter

We colored Easter eggs twice. I never quite got the perfect pictures I had in my head that I wanted to document our first holiday together. Oh well... I'm tired and lucky if I get a shower and out the door on time these days. :) Here are some of the girls. 


Don't judge me letting my baby suck on this egg. She also had it after it was dyed. Not for long, but she definitely had it. There is my very concerned niece watching the spectacle. 


Matching Easter dresses for church. These dresses were bought for the girls by their birthfamily. :)


Second of the four egg hunts she went on this day.


Easter sisters. How did we get so stinking blessed with the most beautiful girls on the planet?



Not sure why I didn't include these on the last post. I guess I just wanted to say hi again.

No comments:

Post a Comment