Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter

Easter was a wonderful first holiday to have with our Em. We had lots of opportunities to talk about Jesus and see where she is with knowing Him. Our church did Resurrection Eggs, so we had something to talk about each day leading up to Easter. It was a much needed Bible time with our little girl.

Easter day was really interesting for me. I was the bunny for the first time. I was the only one home for the indoor egg hunt since Cam had to work. We ate breakfast with family. We visited other family. Then ate dinner with other family. (We have a lot of family close by and see them often.) Needless to say, we were busy. There was also candy, sugar, presents involved. Exhausting day coupled with excitement and visiting a lot of people meant that we had a few blow ups throughout the day. Easter was good, not perfect or always fun, but good.


Beautiful girl.

Thanks, Missy, for taking some pics for us.

I'm thankful that Jesus died and rose again. It's sad how often I don't stop and think about that. It is the reason I have life.

No comments:

Post a Comment