Wednesday, November 2, 2011

saying thanks


There has been so much for me to say "thanks" for lately. We have been supported by family, friends, friends of friends, and strangers. It's amazing to see God work through people He has surrounded us with.

I had TWO amazing baby showers. Lucy and I got spoiled. I made these thank you cards inspired by these that were done by Ashley Ann (my favorite blogger).


I just sewed some vintage fabric to a notecard and stamped the letters on. They were so simple and easy to make and I loved them. I think I made 50 and I ran out of thank yous and had to use some plain, not-so-cute ones.


Here is how thankful I had to be... That's a lot of people who have blessed us immensely during this time of bringing Lucy home. If you did something for us and did not receive a thank you, please forgive me. I tried to keep a list of people and write them and send them out as timely as possible. It is likely I missed someone. Not because I wasn't thankful, but simply because I'm sure I thought I already wrote it. Forgive me in advance, please!

3 comments:

  1. i Loved my Thank kyou card...it was super cute.
    love ya

    Rebecca
    myaestheticstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to that blog - it is AMAZING and I've just added it to my ever-growing list of blogs to read everyday :)

    ReplyDelete