Sunday, July 10, 2011

summer fun


We (Cam, my mom,  my step-dad, and I) went on another hike. We didn't get lost this time. It was great! We went to a Kachina trail, which is north of flagstaff. It was a beautiful day and the trail was gorgeous. See for yourself. 

Hiking this trail reminded me of a few summers ago when Cam's buddy, Mike, was visiting us. We hiked a trail that meets up with this one. We hiked for a long time (13 miles or so) and we were starved when we were finished so we went for a victory dinner at the Flagstaff Oreganos. We have such fond memories of this trip with Mike, so when we did this trail (only about 8 miles) we planned to go to Oreganos again. It's a great tradition, if you ask me. Any reason is a great reason to go to Oreganos. We love that place!! 

Hiking this summer has been a lot of fun and has given us some quality time with one set of our parents. Plus it's just a nice change of pace from the regular routine. 








No comments:

Post a Comment