Saturday, July 9, 2011

bassinet

We have a great family. That is no mystery. It's big and messy and wonderful.


We have a very generous family. It been awesome to be second or third to have babies. We get awesome hand-me-downs and things to borrow from our siblings that have children. Check out our amazing bassinet that we are borrowing from my sister. 







It is adorable and I cannot wait to put our little pumpkin in here. I also love that I'm borrowing this big piece of furniture and then it can live at their house again when our baby is in the crib. This is just one of the many things they've lent to us. Love them!! 


Yay for borrowing! Yay for family that buys awesome stuff! 

2 comments:

  1. Thats super cute!! I love the white with green

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love it and it's the same color as our bassinet! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete