Friday, July 6, 2012

good morning.

Good Morning! There seems to be quite a bit that happens here in the mornings. At least things are happening when we are still in our pjs. I guess it's not all in the morning and maybe that is just a reflection of how we like to spend our summer days. It's so hot that we often find quite a bit to do inside  the house since it's cool and free. Thankfully I have these two that love to entertain each other. I'm not sure what I would do if I didn't have both of them. They are so fun together. 





Lucy started pulling up on things to standing when she was 9 months. She crawls now too. I long for the days of her sitting in one place and playing with toys. 
She kept stepping on her pant leg and soon they were like this. 

I love the mornings. I love when we can take it easy and enter into the day slowly with lots of coffee and Sesame Street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment