Monday, October 3, 2011

the view from here


Yes, this is my sweet daughter with her head hanging out of the Moby wrap just so mama has to hold her more. She hasn't let me put her down all morning. I don't mind.

Yes, her tongue is hanging out as she sleeps. It's precious.

Yes, those stripes you see are my jammies. It's 1:15 pm and I'm still in my jams.

Yes, that is a huge pile of clean laundry waiting to be put away. Hey, at least it's clean.

I'm not getting anything done, but I don't care. Today is a lazy, snuggle day with my favorite little girl. Loving that God has blessed us with this sweet baby and chose us to be her parents.

I hope you get a pajama kind of day soon. They are lovely.

1 comment:

  1. I've also had quite a number of pajama days lately... I absolutely relish them! Snuggle my baby, ignore the laundry, and count my blessings - that is my daily routine :) I'm glad that it gets to be your new routine, as well!

    ReplyDelete