Friday, October 28, 2011

music to my ears

Cam just had his weekend. We've been establishing some bedtime routines with Lucy Jane lately. Since Cam was home, he put her to bed pretty much for the past few nights. I helped here and there, but he read her a story and sang to her. I was walking by her room and heard him showing Lucy the pictures in Goodnight, Moon. He read it to her and she kicked her feet around listening to him. It was seriously precious. Then he sang to her and gave her a bottle. Listening to their interactions is music to my ears.

I knew that Cameron is an amazing husband. There was no doubt that he'd be a great father too. Now that it's here and happening, it's so fun to watch. So, it doesn't surprise me. It just continues to amaze me how God has blessed me with him.

By the way, Lucy smiles at him all the time. She loves him so much. No, I'm not jealous...

Stay tuned to before and after pictures of our house. We just got the pink and blue beast painted and she's a beauty now. If only my new front door would be installed soon, we'd be set!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet....love it...
    and i cant wait to see pic's of the house..

    love ya
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete