Thursday, October 20, 2011

six

Lucy is six weeks old now. I can hardly believe it. She's growing and changing everyday. She smiles all the time. It's awesome. If I say, "goo goo goo" she'll often reply with "goo" and it completely melts my heart.

For her six week milestone, she decided to give me and Cam a present. She slept for six, uninterrupted hours last night. She is such a good girl! I loved the gift and I don't expect it to happen everyday, but I'll take what I can get.

It's crazy to think that she's been with us for six weeks now. Our lives are forever changed by this little person. She is a joy. I have such a proud feeling to take her places and have people dote all over her. She is a huge responsibility and I take that very seriously. I pray that my choices as a mom will forever impact her life in a positive way.

Here is my messy milk face girl.
I think this picture is from last week, so she's only 5 weeks old here, but isn't she adorable! She is the messiest eater and gets milk all over her face and neck all the time. It's a good thing our friend, Ally, made her some super awesome bibs.

Hope you get six hours of sleep tonight (and me too).

2 comments:

  1. Lucy is SO SO cute! Seeing you this past weekend I couldn't help but notice how completely comfortable you were with your precious baby, you seemed so complete and content! And most impressive, showered and shaved! When E was six weeks old I'm pretty sure I could have been admitted to the hospital for lack of skin pigmentation but then kicked out due to poor hygiene. :) What a beautiful duo you and miss Lucy are... I like your stroller and diaper bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katie. It was great to see you and your cute pumpkins. Thanks for appreciating my diaper bag. It isn't often that someone takes the time to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete