Saturday, February 4, 2012

missing in action.

Things have been crazy lately. I feel like I write that on every post. I guess life with a baby tends to be...

crazy
chaotic
sweet
busy
amazing
time-consuming
the best way you ever spent your time. 

It's true. It is all of those things. I have not been blogging lately and I'm not entirely sure why. I do believe busyness has been a factor since work has been crazy too lately. I think it's hard for me to share on here at times. There is a lot going on with us (great things!) and it's hard to isolate things without sharing everything. So, I guess I was taking a little break while our family sorts through some stuff and gets situated.

We have had a sick baby around here. A sick baby with a giant bandaid on her head. She has medicine on a boo boo. The result is a bandaid on her head to make sure she doesn't rub her medicine in her eyes. Let me tell you, it's really fun answering the same question over and over again. Did I say fun? I meant annoying. Do you really need to know why my tiny daughter has a bandaid on her head? Why do you think she does? These thoughts go through my head as strangers stop me in Target to inquire.
I bet you never thought a bandaid on your forehead could look so cute.

She is finally in great health again. This poor girl had to be born right before cold/flu season. She has been sick three times in 5 months. I'm ready for some steady health for her.

Have a great day. I promise I'll be back to blogging soon. I know you missed me.

Oh, some exciting news before I go. Our final court date is set for February 16th to finalize our adoption. There is a chance that it's too quick and we'll have to move it back a bit, but for now we are excited for that quick date. We will keep you posted on it and explain the process a bit more too.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I would guess that someone dropped the tv remote on her head... umm... yeah, 'cause I totally did that to Charlie. Oops.

    I'm loving that giant smile! Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete